Rome is the perfect city to live the Dolce vita. Here are some hints to enjoy your sojourn in the Italian capital: choose from restaurants, where you can taste the typical Italian cuisine, to other kinds of nightspots, where you can listen to every music genre.
Rome offers a wide range of restaurants, pizzerias and “trattorie” you can run into in every street and alley of the city. Here are just some examples:
- In the city centre: Da Baffetto, Via del Governo Vecchio 114. Pizzeria
- In the area of Trastevere: Casetta de’ Trastevere, Piazza de Renzi 31-32. Trattoria.
Cafès and wine bars:
Trastevere, Campo de Fiori and the Pantheon are the area most lively areas where to enjoy Rome’s happy hour. There you can find a great amount of cafès and wine bars, such as:
- In the city centre: Bar della Pace, Via della Pace, 5.
- Trastevere: Il Cantiniere di Santadorotea, Via Santa Dorotea, 9.
The nightspots of Rome meet all the tastes, no matter if you like jazz, rock or pop. If you want to dance, we propose also a couple of discos.
- Accademia, Vicolo della Renella, 90.
- Caffè Latino, Via Monte Testaccio, 96.
- BIG MAMA, Vicolo San Francesco a Ripa, 18
- Gregory’s Jazz Club, Via Gregoriana, 54.
- Black out, Via Saturnia, 18
- Goa, Via Libetta, 13
For your accommodation in Rome, see our apartments in Rome historical centre, apartments in Rome Trastevere and apartments in the area of Rome Coliseum. If you are spending only a few days in Rome, we certainly advise you to seek lodging in the very center of Rome, so that you can enjoy all monuments such us the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Campo dei Fiori and piazza Navona.
Click here to see our Rome map. To book one of our apartments, maybe close to your favorite roman restaurant, write or call us at +1 917 3000477 or +44(0)2033184077.