This spacious one-bedroom apartment of about 65sqm is located on the third floor of an historical building (with elevator) in the heart of Milan city centre, close to the metro stop Crocetta (yellow line).
This fresh, contemporary apartment features a large modern master bedroom and a classic, spacious bathroom.
Walking in, we enter the anteroom that pleasantly connects the various areas of the apartment. Toward your left, you have an appropriately-sized coat closet for your jacket or coat. However, once you turn right you have access to the classic, charming bathroom which is fully-equipped with a spacious shower, a double washbasin, a mirror and toilet.
The ambient living space has a convertible queen-size sofa bed (200x140cm) which comfortably provides adequate sleeping space for two adults and two children. You have a unique satellite defined entertainment system with a flat-screen TV with access to all available international online channels.
Just adjacent to the living space you have your modern fully-equipped kitchen with all of your necessary household appliances such as a dishwasher, microwave and a hotplate, and you will notice a lovely dining table set out with matching chairs and settings for you and your guests. The living area has a spectacular view of Milan's famous Corso di Porta Romana. The entire apartment features double-glazed windows.
The evening area can be accessed from the living space where we have a modern minimalistic master bedroom that is furnished with two comfortable double beds (200x140), that when combined, forms a luxurious king-size bed, a commodious wardrobe, two bedside tables and reading lamps on either side, and a work desk complete with amenities.
The apartment features stunning porcelain stoneware tile flooring throughout.
The area where the apartment is located is well connected to the city’s primary points of interest. It is just a few meters away from Crocetta subway station (yellow line - MM3), from which you can easily reach the Central Station (yellow line - MM3/green line - MM2) and piazza Duomo (in 2 stops only!).
Within 250 meters, you will find stops for tramways no. 16 and 24 and buses no. 65 and 94.
The area of Corso di Porta Romana is particularly convenient thanks to its proximity to Crocetta subway station, which makes the apartment strategically located in an area well served by public transport.
In particular, from the apartment you can easily reach on foot or by public transport:
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- the Prada Foundation, an institution dedicated to contemporary art and culture that annually presents two exhibitions conceived by contemporary artists of international importance, and Rotonda della Besana, a building hosting the church of San Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri, now used for art exhibitions;
- the Rotonda della Besana, a building hosting the church of San Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri, now used for art exhibitions;
- the Fashion District, located at a stone’s throw (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia), with some of the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms.
The area is also renowned for the presence of restaurants, clubs and bars. We recommend:
- Lacerba, original restaurant-wine bar known for its excellent cocktails and culinary experiments;
- Giulio Pane e Ojo, typical Roman tavern, preferring strong flavours and food quality;
- Am Pizza, for an authentic pizza of excellent quality;
- Osteria dell'Acquabella, where you can taste the traditional local cuisine in a rustic-modern atmosphere;
- GluFree Bakery, for those who needs gluten-free products, but still love great food;
- Don Juan, to enjoy the best Argentine cuisine;
- Trattoria La Vecchia Guardia, where you can try the typical traditional dishes from Lombardy and Tuscany
The apartment is also well-placed to get to the Policlinico hospital, the Dental Hospital (Stomatologico) and the Mangiagalli hospital.
Both the Statale University and Milan Court of Justice are at hand; Bocconi University, one of the most important ones in Italy, is approximately 15 minutes away on foot (1.3 km).
Guarded private parking on payment nearby:
- Garage Romana (in corso di Porta Romana, 118)
A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 2€, for maximum 14 nights (maximum 28€ per person).