Comfortable apartment of 57 sqm. with one bedroom, in a stately building in Art Nouveau style, located on a bustling tree-lined square just a few steps from Corso Buenos Aires, one of the main shopping avenues in Milan, with easy access to the city centre. The Art Nouveau style from the early '900 is characterized in the fields of sculpture and architecture for the use of sinuous floral motifs, which can be seen on the façades of many buildings in this prestigious residential area - very well located between the Central Station and Porta Venezia/Città Studi.
The apartment, which has been recently fully renovated and refurbished (2015), is located on the second floor (with elevator) and is characterized by modern and functional furniture with a touch of design granted by the chandeliers designed by the famous brand Artemide.
It consists of:
- a living area with a sitting area with sofa bed (140 cm) and TV 3D Samsung 46 '', and a fully equipped modern kitchen with electric oven, microwave, refrigerator Bosch, Smeg dishwasher, kettle and a round table for four people
- a bedroom furnished with a double bed, a desk and a wardrobe closet
- a bathroom with a shower and a utility room where there is the washing machine
The floor is made of Kerlite (cotto d'Este) in all environments. The windows look onto Piazzale Bacone.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Average gas, water, heating and electricity consumption
- Welcome service
- Emergency maintenance
- Administrative charges (tourist tax excluded)
Guests are required to pay the city tax, which is not included in the displayed price: it amounts to 2.00 € per person/per night, for a maximum of 14 nights.