Large 1 bedroom apartment in the center of Milan between the metro stations of Crocetta and Porta Romana (metro line MM3 - yellow).
This apartment of about 50 sq. mt. is located on the 4th floor (without elevator) and is very bright and quiet thanks to its internal position. Renovated in 2017, it is equipped with double glazed windows and air conditioning in all rooms.
The apartment opens onto the living area, which includes a sofa, bookcase, TV area, desk, a table for 3, and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a dishwasher.
The sleeping area includes a double bedroom with a double bed (140 cm), a large wardrobe with 2 sliding doors, and a shoe rack. Completing the apartment is a bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
The flooring is in parquet.
The area of via Orti is particularly convenient thanks to its proximity to Crocetta subway station, which makes the apartment strategically located in an area well served by public transport.
In particular, from the apartment you can easily reach on foot or by public transport:
- the Thermal baths of Milan (subway stop: Porta Romana), a relaxation heaven at the heart of the city;
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- the Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- the Prada Foundation, an institution dedicated to contemporary art and culture that annually presents two exhibitions conceived by contemporary artists of international importance;
- the Rotonda della Besana, a building hosting the church of San Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri, now used for art exhibitions;
- the Fashion District, located at a stone’s throw (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia), with some of the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms.
The apartment is also well-placed to get to the Policlinico hospital, the Dental Hospital (Stomatologico) and the Mangiagalli hospital.
Both the Statale University and Milan Court of Justice are at hand; Bocconi University, one of the most important ones in Italy, is approximately 15 minutes away on foot (1.3 km).