Large and bright 2 bedroom apartment with windows on 2 sides. It is located just a short walk from the Milan Central Station (M2-M3) and is part of the 63 apartment complex managed by Halldis in Torre Galfa.
This 112 sq. mt. apartment is located on the 20th floor (with double elevators) and offers a welcoming and functional space furnished with valuable objects in a complex completely renovated at the end of 2019. The windows on 2 sides offer views of the Pirellone on one side and the Central Station on the other, making the apartment very bright. When there are clear skies, you can see the Alps.
The apartment opens onto the living area which is made up of a living room and an open floor plan kitchen. The area is furnished with a double two-seater sofa, one of which is a sofa bed with a double mattress (160 x 200 cm), a footstool, a small table, a wall with a double bookcase, and a TV stand (Samsung 55” Smart TV). The living area is completed by a dining table and seating for 4 guests. The kitchen, located behind the couch is equipped with a filtered hood, induction burners, refrigerator with freezer, electric oven, microwave, and built-in dishwasher. There is also a full-height 3-door wardrobe that can serve as a pantry.
From the living room, there is access to the master bedroom with an en-suite bedroom. It has a double sommier bed (180 x 200 cm) a fireproof eco-leather headboard, wall-mounted bedside lamps, a large wardrobe with sliding doors, and a desk with a chest of drawers. The bathroom is equipped with a sink with a storage unit, full width mirror, suspended fixtures, and a walk in shower with a large shower head (20 x 20 cm)
From the entrance on the right there is a passage that separates the second bathroom and the second bedroom. The bedroom has 2 single sommier beds (90 x 200 cm) with wall-mounted bedside lamps, bedside tables, a large wardrobe with 7 doors, and a desk with a chest of drawers. The bathroom is equipped with a sink with a storage unit, suspended fixtures, and a whirlpool bath.
The Halldis Galfa apartments are equipped with all the comforts and built with the highest quality and latest generation finishes:
- Armored doors and internal Garofoli doors,
- Flooring in eco-parquet planks (all rooms except bathrooms)
- Fine porcelain stoneware flooring (bathrooms)
- Coatings for shower or bathtub niches in glass paste mosaic
- Double-layer curtains (sheer and black out), fundamental given the continuous glass facade
- Electric system with warm light LED lighting and touch control and management system
- Heating and air conditioning system with ceiling fan coils and individual meters
The residences of Torre Galfa are located in a strategic position, well served by public transportation and connected with the city center and the main places of interest which are in fact easily reachable on foot or by public transportation:
- Milan Cathedral, symbol of the city, and Piazza della Scala, home of the theater of the same name;
- the Porta Nuova district, subject to a recent redevelopment project that has made it one of the most attractive areas, thanks to Piazza Gae Aulenti, with its shops and the UniCredit Tower, the highest skyscraper in Italy;
- the Isola district, a historic area that takes its name from the “isolation” caused by the railway, has undergone an architectural and social revisitation in recent years, transforming it into a trendy neighborhood, halfway between tradition and futurism, full of traditional trattorias and refined restaurants. On the edge of the neighborhood stands the Bosco Verticale, a residential project with a sustainable model of metropolitan reforestation, thanks to its facades completely covered with plants;
- the fashion district (located between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga, and Corso Venezia) where jewelers, boutiques, and design showrooms are concentrated;
- Corso Como, the beating heart of Milanese nightlife, near the Garibaldi / Porta Nuova station;
- the Indro Montanelli Public Gardens in Palestro, where you can enjoy a run or a moment of relaxation and visit the Civic Museum of Natural History and the Planetarium;
- the Brera district, an excellent mix of history and modernity, tradition and innovation. On Via Brera there is the famous Pinacoteca, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and the Botanical Garden of Brera. There are also boutiques, intellectual cafés, and interior furnishing shops;
- the Milan Triennale, the Italian institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, and fashion and audiovisual production, which hosts permanent and temporary exhibitions;
In the immediate vicinity of Torre Galfa is the Central Station, in which there are about 100 shops, and in a few minutes walk you can reach Corso Buenos Aires, considered one of the most important shopping streets in Milan, thanks to the presence of over 350 stores.
Near the apartment there are also numerous restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. To point out just a few:
- Squisitezze Caffetteria bistro, open from 6:30 am, for breakfast and lunch with true Italian delicacies;
- Norin Caffè Bistro, renowned for its wide range of breakfast pastries;
- Ristorante Nectare, a small luxury for the eyes and the palate;
- Osteria Fara, restaurant-pizzeria known for its simplicity and hospitality, with an excellent quality / price ratio;
- Ta-Hua, considered one of the best Asian restaurants in the city;
- Cafe Metropolis, lounge bar and dinner bistro with a charming outdoor area
- Tunnel Club, an underground disco that offers DJ sets and electronic music concerts in a former railway warehouse.